Monday, June 21, 2010

Lou Thangs.

I was very apprehensive about moving home. I didn't know where I would fit in after not living here for 7 years. Some how everything has fit into place.

I LOVE MY NEW JOB! I forgot how awesome it was to have co-workers, and I truthfully love everyone in my rehab department, it's a mix of people who work so well together! I also love driving to work and just staying there all not. It's so nice not to have to drive around all day!

I have also got involved in MANY sports leagues. I am playing volleyball, soccer, kickball, and softball! Some days I play in 2 leagues a day! It is so fun. I have met so many new people, but also have gotten to hang out with all my old friends.

Still on the hunt for a place to live but that will fall into place like everything else has.

LOVING LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment