Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Extended Stay

When I was offered my first couple jobs for a travel position I had my heart set on Denton. I am not sure why but I knew it was just calling my name. I must say I LOVE MY JOB! Not to mention I work with a great bunch of people. I would have never guessed that I would have loved my first travel job so much that I would stay there the maximum about of time (1 year) but yes my contract now goes to March. My friends and family ask me all the time when I am coming back... and honestly I don't know.  I love my job but yes I do miss my friends and family. I know I will be here at least until June 2013 because that is when my lease ends... but after that I just don't know. I would love to continue to travel, I would love to continue on at my job, and I would love to come back home to STL. Everyone knows how indecisive I am... I guess I will have a big decision coming up in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment