Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lou summer thangs.

Now that I am back in St. Louis there are many things I want to do this summer:

1. Jammin' at the Zoo
2. Soulard Farmer's Market/Tower Grove Farmer's Market
3. Shakespeare Festival (May 25th-June 19th)
4. The Muny, although I am not sure what show yet
5. Grant's Farm
6. Moonlight Paddleboat Picnics @ The Boathouse
7. Cards/Cubs Game in Chi
8. Parties in the Park in Clayton
9. Summer Concert @ the Arch (Gavin DeGraw July 16th & Maroon 5 July 3rd)
10. Whittaker Music Festival @ MoBot
11. Festival of Nations in TGP August 27th
12. Goto Crown Candy
13. International Dine Around
South Grand Blvd., June 8, 2011, 5p.m. to 10p.m.- Diners from all over the St. Louis region will have the opportunity to sample the vast array of what South Grand restaurants and bars have to offer with its flagship event The International Dine Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment