Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Apt....

Sooo I really like my new apartment.... Most of the neighbors are a little bit older but it's a very quite and safe complex. Here a just a few photos:

Bathroom... It has a full bath/shower. Behind where I am standing to take this picture is a HUGE walk in closet and my washer and dryer. The bathroom is L shaped.

My room. That door goes out to a porch.
Your basic kitchen.... Except it doesn't have a microwave... And right on that stove top is where that silly mouse ate my banana! The door on the left goes downstairs into my garage. Yes I have a personal garage and I love it!
Just a little dinning area. That door also connects to my porch!
Living area.


The best part of this apartment is my company pays for EVERYTHING, even utilities, cable, internet and my furnishings!!! Life is good right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment