Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Blues


Cold weather really makes me want to do nothing but be lazy. When I say lazy I mean just curl up in my Snuggie and not get off the couch. I live on the bottom floor of an older duplex with wooden floors, needless to say it has a lot of drafts. It's always cold in our house, yet our gas bill was $382 last month. Since Christmas it has snowed 8 times in Kansas City, giving us around 15 inches of snow. It is finally all gone but we are supposed to have flurries and a few snow showers all during the week. Since I have lived in Kansas City (this is my third winter), winter has never been this bad, but of course once my first year out of school it snows all the time. Why can't adults have snow days?

No comments:

Post a Comment