Although I have loved my time in Kansas City, eventually I will have to relocate. Therefore I have created a list of things I would like to do before I do leave:
1. Eat at Oklahoma Joes... Yes it's a BBQ restaurant in a gas station but supposedly it's the best BBQ in Kansas City. Anthony Bourdain listed it as one of the 13 places you should eat before you die. I live within a few miles of this gas station but always forget to go there....

2. Take a tour at the Boulevard Brewery. My favorite is the Wheat, although I like the Bud Light Golden Wheat better....

3. Spend the night in Weston, MO. Robert and I took a day trip there for Applefest, but I would love to stay the night there in one of their B & Bs. Spend the day skiing, and relax at night at their brewery.

5. Run in the Trolley Run. I always say I am going to go this but some how my lack of motivation gets in the way. I need to get back in shape and this would be a great way to do it.

6. Visit the Zoo. I don't think this zoo is as nice as the St. Louis Zoo, nor is it free, but I really want to check it out.

7. Goto a KU Basketball game, only if finances allow. Tickets are so expensive!


Let's go to one of these places when I come to visit!
ReplyDelete