Friday, February 26, 2010

I Jinxed Myself...

I shouldn't have wished for a good Friday...

The day seemed like it was going to start well, I woke up an hour before I had to, showered, and got to my first appointment EARLY... That never happens on a Friday. As I park my car, and go to take my key out of my ignition, the key will not budge. It is STUCK in my ignition again! This just happened to me about a month ago. I didn't want to cancel my appointments for the day so I just took the remote off my keychain and locked my car with the key in my ignition. My last appointment for the day is the daycare I listed below that had someone shot outside of it this week. I decided not to goto that one because I don't know if I went into the daycare with my key in the ignition, even with the doors locked, if my car would be there when I left.

I took my car to Morse Chevy in OP, and they still can't get the key out of the ignition. They said that Elco Chevy put some part in that was missing a spring, and still aren't able to get the key out. They are going to keep my car until at least Monday. Thank goodness they are giving me a rental. I have never driven a rental car since November, this will be my 4th rental since then. As I walked out of Morse Chevy I decided to get some Pei Wei and ended the meal with a fortune cookie:

"If you put up with small annoyances you will gain great results"

AMEN!

1 comment: