This weekend I am flying off to Dallas. I have been to Texas a few times but never Dallas and what are the chances of both the Cardinals and Rams playing there this weekend?! I am very blessed to have tickets to both. I have never been to a NFL game so I think going to the Dallas stadium is going to be setting the bar very high for future NFL games! I have also never been to a World Series game! GO CARDS!

The first week of November I am flying to Spokane, Washington (a state I have never been to) so see my old roomie Jasmine get married! I wish I could take the entire week off and explore more of the Northwest! I would love to see Seattle.

The third weekend of November I am going to San Diego, California for the ASHA Convention! I have never been to Cali and couldn't be more excited to be in a warm state when it will be getting cold here in St. Louis!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment