I am bored.... I eat
I am sad... I eat
I am anxious..... I eat
I meet up with friends.... We eat and drink
I am hungover.... I eat (a lot)
I have lost all control of portion control, for some reason I feel like I need to clean my plate....
This wouldn't be sooo bad if I was active, but with all this food intake I became very lazy. Who wants to work out when you can creep on facebook, or stay at Rudy's all night with unlimited chips and salsa.
Every year I put on weight but it never bothered me....I never looked in the mirror and was unhappy even if I did have an extra chin.
But the one thing I love to do is play sports. Last Friday I went to play sand volleyball and I could tell I was just soooooo out of shape. I decided I needed a change.... I knew I couldn't get in shape by myself (I've tried) and I have recently started going tanning, next to where I tan is a small cross training gym. I decided to call them, and it is everything I could ask for.
I had my first personal training session this morning at 7 am. It is so nice to work out first thing in the morning and honestly just get it over with. I must say this session wasn't easy, 60 minutes of cardio and cross training. I did everything from bench presses to my best attempt at pull ups (looked like the scene from Cool Runnings). Honestly the last 5 minutes which is only stretching, I thought I was going to throw up, but that's a good feeling, it means I worked hard and well I am terribly out of shape.
Well here is to starting spring off right.... No more hungry girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment